Monday, May 12, 2008

A SIGN

Appearing calm, I walked toward her,
Wanting to tell her my thoughts.
Brimming with confidence I may seem,
but a fear of rejection lurks beneath this facade.

Oh my love will you ever be mine?
All I ask for is just a sign.

Standing there was my princess,
In all her glory and beauty.
For a second, may be an eternity, our eyes met,
Did the gaze tell me that my love will reciprocate?

Oh my love will you ever be mine?
All I ask for is just a sign.

Steeling myself I walked futher,
Propinquity and with it the tension soaring.
I told her the golden words and waited,
For what seemed ages there was'nt a reply and then:
SLAP!!

Oh dear lady, thanks for the sign.
I realised that you will never be mine,
But there's your friend who looks so divine,
So let me just go and stand in the line.

2 comments:

shivam's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHIVAM KANDPAL said...

nice..hope fictitious :D