Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ouch!!


Was it premeditated? Well I dont think so, because if it was I would'nt be alive today. What did she have to gain? I mean, had she killed me she too would have been mercilessly disposed of. Moreover, He wishes that I should live on to narrate this incident and enlighten your souls. This is precisely why I said it was not premeditated.

To begin with she almost killed me. I had never done such a thing before and it was one of those decisions that you take suddenly, almost by an inspiration. Also adding to my temptations were the facts that she was one of the most beautiful ones I had ever laid my eyes upon and was the only female there. You see even though I was not totally prepared, I still had the sense to get proper protection. I believe in prevention rather than cure as there is no use cryin over spilt milk. One mor thing, her hair was trimmed. This was a bit unusual and I was so mesmerised that I forgot to take the cue.

Let me not bore you anymore... I was on top of her and we had just started. Since it was my first time and I was so drunk with pleasure because of the slow and graceful way in which things were proceeding, I decided to get a bit cheeky. I bent down low tickled her neck while I whispered to her these fateful words: CAN'T WE SPEED UP THINGS A BIT HONEY.

I could possibly attribute 3 reasons for why she behaved the way she did:
1. maybe she did not like speed
2. maybe she did not like my tickling
3. maybe I had bad breath.

But you know what that stupid horse did...it threw me off balance pushed me down and almosy crushed my legs. Thank god I survived that. Now Im alive and well in a wretched hospital...

No comments: