Saturday, May 10, 2008

Addicts Club: "Smoking is injurious to health"

Life was boring and such a drag
That was when I decided to take a fag

To many it may seem an idiotic task
But I like it and what more can I ask?

The first puff was a royal ordeal
After that it seemed primordial

As smoke slowly clouded my brain
Thoughts flew in without a refrain

Inhaling again I staggered
Dullness making me more laggard

There was smoke playing between my fingers
And above my head a cloud lingers

I felt as if I was the bloody best bard
And Smoking took me closer to God

The joy lasted for about 3 minutes or so
But it seemed I had started eons ago

I threw down the fag and crushed the stub
Now Im a member of the addicts club.

1 comment:

Shanker said...

lol...great poems man....sec wud be jealous..:-D